Saturday, April 9, 2011

14 must have tools for the Backyard Gardener

!: 14 must have tools for the Backyard Gardener

There are 14 tools that are, in my opinion, essential for the backyard gardener.

1. Pruning shears - good pruners law, a gardener. They are indispensable. I have a holster for my so they are always by my side. I recommend the Felco brand expensive but last a lifetime and never let you down.

2. Wheelbarrow - During your life as a gardener, you will tons of earth, stones, compost and plant debris to move. In practice at the time of harvest to. ToYears I have used 5-gallon bucket. When I bought my wheelbarrow, before I really felt the power.

3. Spading fork - much digging to loosen the soil, potatoes and onions for several years. I prefer the D-treated. Also here is one of quality. I like the Ames True Temper with handle.

4. Garden Spade - Required for Double-dig, so you "slice" of the soil and keep the soil surface, without him over. On Leonord is of higher quality if you can afford.

5. Garden Rake - toRemove weeds from the bed after he dissolved the sod fork and hoe. Great for the classification and definition of flower beds.

6. Leaf rake - the collection of leaves and grass on the compost heap. Buy a beautiful metal. Avoid the plastic ones like the plague.

7. Hoe - Great if you cut the first in the production of this weed beds and pieces of soil compaction.

8. Scuffle hoe, hoe or action - makes short work of cultivation and weeding the flower beds. Just the thumbs upor two loose earth and let the earthworms do the rest.

9. Pants - Well, we all know what a pipe. Buy at least one tube well with a 5-wire connections.

10. Quick Connect Hose - Do not waste your time screwing pipes, and needles again. I've never seen one, has to Windflower Farms Andre Michelle beat me. Did not it ever since without.

11. Fan-spray - ideal for watering raised beds. Pointed up creates a light rain with a large model

12. WaterMagic wand - you can only water where you want. It is wonderful, the tomato water to the roots, without the leaves are wet.

13. Watering Can - Bring water to individual plants and seedlings without pulling the tubing. The Haws is the best. Also, I prefer metal to plastic.

14. Trowel in hand - for planting and transplanting seedlings. Ensures that the floor is laid around the roots

With these simple tools can make a gardener many of the tasks theyare confronted daily.


14 must have tools for the Backyard Gardener

!: Learn How Digital Camouflage Shorts !: Itouch Barcode Scanner Quiz








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。